Cippà Trasporti organises shipments for all the main destinations in Poland:
Shipments can also be organised for all destinations not listed on request.
Means of transport
These destinations can be served using trailers, trucks and groupage loads.
Collection of goods
Cippà Trasporti is able to load goods for delivery in Poland anywhere in Europe.
72/96 hours’ notice prior to loading
For goods from EU countries:
- Packing list
- Customs declaration. Not required for goods in transit
- Commercial invoice, three copies.
- Technical specifications, if required
- Certificate of origin
- List of goods
- Special documents for the various types of product
- EUR1 and EUR2 for products of EU origin which qualify for preferential tariffs
For goods from non-EU countries:
- any documents required will be specified depending on the type of shipment and country of origin
Polish customs may also require the invoice to be translated into Polish, or more rarely into English.
Delivery to destination
Full truck, partial truck, groupage, temperature controlled freight, ADR dangerous goods carriage, air freight, customs operations, EU customs clearance, abnormal loads and shipment tracking.
Do you want a quote on our transport services?
Get it now
Or contact us by phoneRecall service
International Shipping +41 91 695 1777+41 91 695 1777
Italy Shipping +39 0371 760464+39 0371 760464